Pentium IV processor was introduced by Intel over a decade ago. This processor was extremely famous back then, mainly because of its killing new features as compared to other processor in the market.
These are some features of the Intel Pentium IV processor
- Versatility, performance and reliability to meet all your computing need: Everyone wants something different from their computer, work, play, internet, music, learning and more. A pc featuring the Intel Pentium IV processor opens the door to many new experiences. It’s as versatile as you are.
- Greater performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology): Hyper-Threading Technology enables multi-threaded software applications to execute two software threads in parallel, thereby improving system responsiveness. Intel Pentium 4 processor enabled with HT Technology deliver performance and multitasking gains that result in increased productivity and efficiency.
- Improved Power management with Enhanced Intel Speed Step Technology: Intel Pentium 4 processors that are enabled with Enhanced Intel Speed Step technology allow the operating system to adjust the processor clock down when running applications that require less power. Increased power efficiency brings saving.
- Stability and performance with Intel EM64T: Intel Extended memory 64 Technology can improve performance by allowing the system to address more than 4GB of both virtual and physical memory. Intel EM64T also provides support for the 64 bit computing to help handle the application of tomorrow.
- Execute disable bit functionality protects your investment: Execute Disable bit can prevent certain classes of malicious ¨Buffer overflow¨ attacks where combined with a supporting operating system.
These are some of the amazing features that made the Pentium IV an astonishing processor in its time.